MEMBER AT LARGE
Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all Council meetings
- Be knowledgeable of and understand the guidelines, policies and bylaws of Special Olympics Ontario.
- Although not assigned specific tasks, members at large will step in when needed to assist with different tasks to promote and develop the Special Olympics movement as assigned by the Chair or Vice-Chair
- Act as a liaison between the Special Olympics community and Council.
- Communicate to Council any issues, needs and/or concerns from the Special Olympics community