Duties and Responsibilities
● Attend all Council meetings.
● Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure all new registration forms are completed correctly and sent in to the S.O.O. Database Administrator with the proper documentation.
● Distribute all sport verification reports to all Head Coaches or Sport Club Managers at the beginning of their season.
● Assist members, Team Managers and Head coaches in updating the portal database with any changes to members’ records.
● Ensure all team verifications have been updated on to the database by the season registration deadline (SOO Policy 7000-15)
● Work with the Community Council on athlete(s) sport registration through the portal, ensuring that the wavers, code of conduct, and personal information are entered appropriately.
● Maintain a Master Copy of all athlete information (including Athlete information form and Medical form)
● Assist the Head Coach/Team Manager using the portal to have an up-to-date copy of all athlete information for each season.
● Work with Database Administrator to ensure the proper procedures have been followed in regards to your Community members’ records.
● Produce any reports your Community Council or Head Coach request.
● Review and be familiar with sections 1,6,7,8,9,13 and 18 on the S.O.O. information portal
● Maintain the Special Olympics e-mail address that is provided to you if applicable.
● Upon vacating the position all files etc. must be passed on to the new Registrar.