Duties and Responsibilities
- Attend all Council meetings.
- Work with the Volunteer Coordinator to ensure all new registration forms are completed correctly and sent in to the S.O.O. Database Administrator with the proper documentation.
- Distribute all sport verification reports to all Head Coaches or Sport Club Managers at the beginning of their season.
- Update the database with any changes to members’ records.
- Ensure all team verifications have been updated on to the database by the season registration deadline (SOO Policy 7000-15).
- Work with the Community Council on athletes sport registrations and ensure all information collected through the registration process has been correctly entered into the database.
- Maintain a Master Copy of all athlete information (including Athlete information form, Medical form and Code of Conduct).
- Ensure each Head Coach has an up-to-date copy of all athlete information for each season.
- Work with Database Administrator to ensure the proper procedures have been followed in regards to your Community members’ records.
- Produce any reports your Community Council or Head Coach request.
- Review and be familiar with sections 1,6,7,8,9,13 and 18 on the S.O.O. information portal.
- Maintain the Special Olympics e-mail address that is provided to you if applicable.
- Upon vacating the position all files etc. must be passed on to the new Registrar.